Welcome to another Magical Monday! First, I want to thank all the brave souls who contributed to last week’s “True Confessions.” It can be scary to reveal ourselves in such a way, but once we do it’s sooo freeing, dont’cha think? Part of my Magic is getting the chance to get to know you all a little better ~ and love you even more. 😉 Thank you! (We’ll do that again soon!)
Today let’s talk about all the things we enjoy about the Holiday Season!
This year I’m lovin’:
* how much fun we had getting our Christmas tree this year! We went to a new (to us) Christmas tree farm and it was huge! My boys enjoyed pretending the trees were a maze as we searched for the perfect one.
* how much we LAUGHED watching “Christmas Vacation”! It was so fun watching my 6 year old as he learns to appreciate the humor.
* my 3 year old helped me make sugar cookies yesterday. Neither one of us enjoys eating them (though hubby and 6 year old do!) but we definitely enjoyed decorating them together.
* Amazon! For on-line shopping! It’s the only way for me to shop these days!
* planning a Family Talent Show. We’re still have to practice our magic tricks and dance numbers, but I’m sure it’ll be fun!
* all the Christmas specials to watch with our kiddies!
* Charlie Brown Christmas music.
* My sweet wonderful baby’s first Christmas!
* Planning for our families to come and visit!
What’s making your Holiday Season bright? 🙂