Today I’m grateful for:
* A lovely mid-day-date with my hubby on Saturday ~ we had lunch at the River Tavern in Chester. If you haven’t been there, I highly recommend it (especially if you can get one of the comfy window seats with all the pillows!) and you HAVE to order their guacamole! And speaking of Chester ~ it’s a LOVELY little town. There’s a small but wonderful health food co-op called “The Local Beet” and there’s a WONDERFUL clothing shop called “Frock” owned by Laura and Trish. They make all the clothes right there in the store ~ and when you buy there you get a lifetime of alterations free! I bought some clothes there when I was pregnant (they’re not maternity clothes but they are comfy, stretchy and perfect!) and they offered to resize them for me after pregnancy. Chester…you HAVE to go! Tell them The Sparkle Fairy sent you. 😉
* A run in the woods yesterday to clear my mind.
* Taking our new dog for a walk with the whole family~ we love our new doggie, Lilah!
* Our doggie and kitty getting to know each other quite well~ I’m impressed with both of them!
* A lovely phone conversation with a friend yesterday ~ my baby entertained himself for an hour while we talked!
* Peanut butter-chocolate chip cookies!
* Friends coming over today!
* A relatively GOOD night’s sleep!
What are YOU grateful for today?