Tasty Thursday: Treats Your Valentine Will Love!
Feast your eyes on a gallery of goodies perfect for your sweetie pie this Valentine’s Day! These ideas would be perfect for school lunches or a special breakfast or dinner. You’ll fall in love with these ideas, just like I did!
Check out the heart-shaped strawberries!
Obsessed with s’mores!
This falls under the “Why didn’t I think of this first” category. I’m in love!
Need some other Valentine’s Day ideas?
- Filling heart-shaped ice cube trays with red fruit juice, and adding to water when frozen
- Cutting hearts out of marshmallows for hot chocolate
- Red velvet ANYTHING!
- Chocolate covered…EVERYTHING!
- Raspberry or strawberry jam on heart-shaped toast
- Of course, sitting down for a meal together is always a great idea!
How is your food inspired by the ones you love? Happy Valentine’s Day!
Latest posts by Gena Golas (see all)
- If not now, then when? - August 21, 2015
- Learning how to not hold a grudge - August 7, 2015
- 8 things that happened when my son had a sleepover at Grandma’s - July 24, 2015