Tasty Thursday: Treats Your Valentine Will Love!
Feast your eyes on a gallery of goodies perfect for your sweetie pie this Valentine’s Day! These ideas would be perfect for school lunches or a special breakfast or dinner. You’ll fall in love with these ideas, just like I did!
Check out the heart-shaped strawberries!
Obsessed with s’mores!
This falls under the “Why didn’t I think of this first” category. I’m in love!
Need some other Valentine’s Day ideas?
- Filling heart-shaped ice cube trays with red fruit juice, and adding to water when frozen
- Cutting hearts out of marshmallows for hot chocolate
- Red velvet ANYTHING!
- Chocolate covered…EVERYTHING!
- Raspberry or strawberry jam on heart-shaped toast
- Of course, sitting down for a meal together is always a great idea!
How is your food inspired by the ones you love? Happy Valentine’s Day!
Latest posts by Gena Golas (see all)
- My love/not-so-love-relationship with my post-partum body - July 21, 2014
- One day, I will wear dangly earrings again - July 14, 2014
- Where working moms pump in Connecticut - July 7, 2014
- Giving my son a bottle for the first time - June 23, 2014
- You know you’re a working mom when… - June 16, 2014