Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.Melody Beattie
This Magical Monday I’m grateful for:
* A lovely warm Sunday. We spent some time outside cleaning our yard and cars. It feels go to let go of the crud!
* My hubby who will ALWAYS go out and get me a sandwich. 🙂
* My sweet baby who looks adorable in his cute new clothes I bought him (oh, how FAST they grow the first year!)
* That I had a solid 4 hours to myself on Saturday! This was a big stretch for my family and I’m so PROUD of how well we did! Now we know we can do this more often!
* Southpark! We haven’t watched Southpark in YEARS and we so loved to watch it when hubby and I first moved in together. Last night we watched it with our 7 year old (and thankfully it wasn’t too risque!) and we all laughed and laughed and laughed. We’ve been laughing a lot before bed lately and this is a WONDERFUL way to end the day!
* My baby is ready for his first nap!
* Writing out this list ~ it makes me smile and reminds me of how GREAT I have it!
What are you grateful for on this Magical Monday!