I just love, love LOVE Freebie Friday’s! As usual, we are highlighting a local CT woman-owned business. We love supporting local CT folks as much as we love giving stuff away!
Today’s freebie comes from Kimberly of Simply Natural Stuff (based in Wallingford, CT). Whoever wins will get this big basket of goodies that includes 3 full size bars of soap, 2 body butters, 4 lip balms and a few other sample size items that she threw in there to. As a SPECIAL treat – anyone who goes and visits her etsy shop after seeing this post will get 15% off your entire order! When you checkout simply use the code FREEBIEFRIDAY15. Awesome all-around!
Here’s a note from her website, which I love:
“My passion is to give my family and my customers wonderful natural products that they can enjoy using in their everyday life while keeping it natural. Everything here is made with only the highest quality ingredients to ensure that you are getting wonderful quality products that you will love to use for yourself and your loved ones.”
You know how I feel about the importance of using quality, safe beauty products if you’ve read any of my environmental posts, so you can only image how thrilled I am to be doing this type of giveaway!
We are going back to our normal way of entering the contest – the way we did it last week didn’t work out as well as we hoped. So we’re back to making is SUPER easy for you to enter!
The Usual Details:
- TO ENTER LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS POST BY SUNDAY AT 11:59 PM
- WINNER WILL BE NOTIFIED HERE ON THE BLOG ON MONDAY MORNING AND MUST RESPOND VIA EMAIL BY TUESDAY AT NOON OR A NEW WINNER WILL BE SELECTED
- Please note: prize winners do not receive an email to inform them of their win, you MUST check back to the website
- CT Working Moms is not compensated for reviews/giveaways. We love giving stuff away and are happy to bring you weekly freebies!
Latest posts by Michelle (see all)
- Kids, Kindness & Mother’s Day - May 18, 2015
- 5 REALLY Easy Braid Tutorials (Tried, Tested and with Photos) - May 4, 2015
- I’m Not a Robot - April 20, 2015