The Summer Fun Expo!
CTWorkingMoms.com is proud to be a sponsor of the CT Summer Fun Expo – check out all the details below! (And check out the facebook page)
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CT Summer Fun Expo: June 3rd Event (being held at the Westfield Connecticut Post mall)
Offers the Best Things to Do in CT this Summer with the Kids
Contact: Mary Beth Lawlor, Editor, Mommy Poppins Connecticut email@example.com or 917.576.7780
Milford, CT (PRWeb) May 18th, 2012: The Summer Fun Expo will draw savvy families from around the region to the state’s largest shopping mall on June 3, 2012 from 11am-4pm with an on-site carnival, family activities, numerous FREE raffle prizes and the opportunity for families to learn about top attractions in Connecticut this summer.
“We are thrilled to be offering area families an easy one-stop option for learning about all of the great activities that Connecticut offers in the summertime.” says event organizer and Mommy Poppins Connecticut Editor Mary Beth Lawlor. “Hosting it at Westfield Connecticut Post mall provides a central location with easy access off of Interstate 95, and their stores, restaurants and the on-site carnival happening concurrently will allow families to really make a day of it.”
Thousands of attendees will have the opportunity to connect firsthand with exhibitors. Goody bags with sponsor information and samples will be given to the first 200 attendees.
Exhibitors, Retailers and Raffle Giveaway Sponsors include:
– AMF Milford Bowling Alley – New Britain Youth Museum – Bath & Body Works – Peter and the Starcatcher on Broadway – Black Bear Saloon – Play Well Teknologies – Chelsea Piers CT – Powers Great American Midways Carnival – The Children’s Place – Praline’s Homemade Ice Cream – Cole Brothers Circus of the Stars – Quassy Amusement Park – Connecticut Science Center – Rave Cinemas Connecticut Post 14 – Francesca’s Collections – Red Robin Gourmet Burgers – Key Hyundai of Milford – Stepping Stones Children’s Museum – Lane Bryant – Stonyfield Farms – The Litchfield Jazz Festival and Summer Camp – Sundae Spa – Milford Indoor Tennis – Wise Learning
About Westfield Connecticut Post: Connecticut’s largest shopping mall, Westfield Connecticut Post is conveniently located off of 95 (Exit 39A) in Milford, CT. Anchors include Macy’s, JC Penney, Target and Sears in addition to over 120 stores and restaurants. Ample parking is always available. www.westfield.com/connecticutpost or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/WestfieldConnecticutPost.
Our media/blog sponsors are: CT Kids and Family, Channel 12 News, WEBE 108 Radio, Connecticut Bloggers, CT-Moms, CT Working Moms, No Drama Mamas and Papas, Dancing Hotdogs.
Latest posts by Michelle (see all)
- What I Learned About Myself When I Stopped Eating Sugar - November 17, 2014
- Sharing My Love of UConn With My Daughter - November 11, 2014
- What I’m Grateful for Today - November 3, 2014
- Letting My Daughter Make Her Own Choices (Even When This Makes Me Cringe) - October 29, 2014
- Why I’m Teaching My Daughter About Media Literacy - October 23, 2014