Drum roll please… welcome to the fourth package in our five days of giveaways!! This one is all about health and loving your body. Just like all the other days, simply leave a comment on this post to be entered. Winner will be chosen one week from today!
Giveaway #4: Feelin’ Gooood
Item #1: One year membership to Working Moms on the Move. Join your favorite CTWorkingMoms bloggers in a membership based program that aims to get your butt out of that chair! You’ll get one of our super awesome t-shirts and will be part of a private group of women encouraging each other to get some daily exercise in. Valued at $60.
Item #2: Gift certificate for a 30-minute massage. Ooooooooo, who doesn’t love a massage? And a FREE one? Even better! You’ll get a high quality rub down from Patricia Ivers, located in Meriden, CT. She’s been doing massage for over 4 years and is ready to help you relax! (Tip not included)
Item #3: A bunch of yummy beauty products from LiveBeautifullyBody. There are so many things I love about this giveaway including the fact that these products are all natural and hand-made. I also adore the owner’s of this shop – they have some pretty awesome personalities. Using these solid lotion bars and using this lip balm is sure to leave you feeling good! Check out their etsy shop for more!
Item #4: Coupons for Maia Yogurt. The winner will get three coupons – each good for one cup of Maia yogurt. You can use the coupons anywhere that sells their yogurt! This yogurt is all-natural and PACKED with probiotics. Check out their website and facebook page!
That wraps up our rockin’ Feelin’ Goooood giveaway! Rules once again:
- TO ENTER LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS POST BY WED AT 11:59 PM, ONE COMMENT PER PERSON
- FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER & PINTEREST
- WINNER WILL BE NOTIFIED HERE ON THE BLOG ON THURSDAY MORNING AND MUST RESPOND VIA EMAIL BY FRIDAY AT NOON OR A NEW WINNER WILL BE SELECTED
- Please note: prize winners do not receive an email to inform them of their win, you MUST check back to the website
- CT Working Moms is not compensated for reviews/giveaways. We love giving stuff away and are happy to bring you freebies!
- We would love you to pieces if you share this post with your family & friends!