Hopefully you’ve heard us talking about our upcoming party by now and you’ve already put it on your calendar, RIGHT?!
This Saturday, join us at First & Last in Middletown from 7 PM on and help us celebrate CTWorkingMoms’s first year! It’s $30/person (to help cover costs) and you can pay at the door via check or cash. All women and men are invited, no need to be a parent. If you love moms, we love you!
Why should you come?
Here’s my list of reasons:
- You’ll get to hang out with your favorite work-mom bloggers (that would be us!)
- You’ll get to eat lots of yummy Italian food
- You’ll get to bid on some fabulous auction items including: a beautiful wreath from Andretta Ross, holiday stationary designed by Fiona Designs, gift cards to some awesome stores, lots of gift baskets including a salon themed basket and fall themed basket! All proceeds from the event and auction go to supporting CTWorkingMoms! (Bring cash or your checkbook for this!)
- You’ll get to hear from me, the founder of the website, and partake in some fun surprise activities!
- You’ll leave with a goodie bag provided by Bright Horizons.
- You’ll get a night out (don’t we all need one every now and again??)
You know you want to come!! Can’t wait to see you soon. XO
We look like fun, don’t we?!