Fashion Forward Friday- Holiday Party Outfits
Holiday Party Time is my favorite time of the year. Everyone is feeling festive, and is ready to dress to impress. I’m at a little bit of a loss this year for something with bling to add to my holiday outfits. I am mad about plaid, love sequins and glitter, and anything with shine and sparkle makes my short list. But what can I add to my outfit this year?? What are you girls wearing to Christmas Dinner? Or to your church services? Celebrating with the ones you love? I can tell you that my trusty Kate Spade bow ring will be on my finger during the entire season, though!
Latest posts by marie5k (see all)
- True Confessions: I bought my kid’s old clothes back at a consignment store - March 6, 2014
- Mom Tweets - February 27, 2014
- The Day we Went to the Hospital Cafeteria for Dinner - February 20, 2014
- Gratuitous Kid Post - February 6, 2014
- DIY- Make Your Own Crayons - January 30, 2014