Nominate a Mama to Receive a Makeover!
With New Year’s right around the corner, we’re sure that many of you are thinking about how to create a “new you” for 2013.
For one lucky working mom, we’re going to give you a big hook up!
We’re giving away a free makeover!!
And we’re doing it in a holistic way – taking care of not only the outside but the inside too.
Do you know a working mom in CT who is in need of a new look? How about a mom who could just use a little pampering? What about a mom who is wishing for more inner peace and balance in her life?
The winner gets her outside taken care of with:
1. A new hair-do from Kristin O’Hea Artistic director at Sculptures
2. Color and highlights (also from Kristin)
3. A full make-up application from Leah Pina Stylist and Make-up artist at Sculptures
4. A whole lot of CTWorkingMoms love and attention! We plan to write-up a special blog post about the winning mama including before and after photos.
And she’ll get some help taking care of the inside too:
In addition to getting a whole new look, we’re also going to give the lucky winning mom six meditation classes at the Odiyana Center. As busy working moms we all know that we’re over-stressed and are juggling a million and one responsibilities. Meditation is a proven way to find more balance and live a calmer life. Doesn’t that sound dreamy?
To nominate a mama* you think deserves this cool opportunity you need to email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) the information below by December 17th at 7 AM EST:
1. Your full name
2. The full name of the mom you are nominating
3. A description of why this mom deserves to win (up to 250 words)
4. A photo of your nominee
That’s it! Again, your nomination must be received via email with all the required information by 7 AM on Monday, December 17, 2012.
*All nominees must be working moms in Connecticut.
How this will work:
After the nominations period closes (Dec 17th) a committee made up of CTWorkingMoms bloggers will select the top 5 nominees. We’ll then come back to you and ask you to vote for your number one choice! You will determine the winner!
For complete clarity here is the schedule:
Dec 10-17th: Nominations period.
Dec 19th: Announcement of top five candidates. Voting will begin at the same time.
Dec 21st: At 5 PM EST we will close the voting period.
Dec 22nd: The winner will be announced on the blog!
This is going to be so fun! Can’t wait to read about your nominees and to ultimately bring a little happiness to the lucky winner!
Latest posts by Michelle (see all)
- What I Learned About Myself When I Stopped Eating Sugar - November 17, 2014
- Sharing My Love of UConn With My Daughter - November 11, 2014
- What I’m Grateful for Today - November 3, 2014
- Letting My Daughter Make Her Own Choices (Even When This Makes Me Cringe) - October 29, 2014
- Why I’m Teaching My Daughter About Media Literacy - October 23, 2014