Several of our bloggers will be at the Let’s Play Expo at the XL Center this Saturday, December 15th from 10-5 PM. We are so excited to be part of this really fun event! If you decide to attend come find the CTWorkingMoms table and say hi! Our bloggers Sarah, Dena, Melanie, Sofia and Jen will be there sporting their green “Working It.” t-shirts. Our table will be stocked with bumper stickers and lots of other great stuff!
Below are all the details. Here’s the best part though – it’s just $5 per person to get in (includes one free activity). An affordable activity to get yourself out of the house and engage the kids for a few hours = totally awesome. You’re welcome.
All the deets:
Great ready for some indoor fun. This premiere one day event is full of fun and interactive activities and awesome entertainment for children and families.
* Play Zone, including bouncy house, trampoline, gyro gym, and more.
* Archery Zone, featuring Archery Tag games and target practice.
* Glow Zone, with glow in the dark dance party and mini-golf.
* Let’s Play Expo life-size game board that challenges the five senses.
* Magic Show, face painting, tumbling tunnel and circuit training.
* Play dress up in the Make Believe Zone.
* Meet and take holiday photos with Santa and send your “Dear Santa” letters.
* Exhibitors offering family-friendly products and services.
* Live entertainment, giveaways, samples, discounts and coupons.