I always love when bloggers share their latest loves and finds with the rest of us. It makes me feel like someone else has done the legwork for me and all I have to do is make a list and go shopping. Which =YAY!
Anyway, here are some of the things that have made the last month or so a little brighter for me.
- Benefit’s The POREfessional – I went out on a limb a few weeks ago at Sephora and bought a complexion starter pack. It was a great way to sample a complete regiment without dropping mad cash, which works for me because I am not only a member of the Budget Club; I’m the President.You apply this balm after moisturizing and it simultaneously makes your face feel like silk and makes your pores disappear (not really, but nearly!!). I loved it so much that I bought the full size for home and keep the sample one in my purse for touch ups during the day!
- Jouer Matte Moisture Tint – This bad boy has made my whole Birchbox subscription worth it. It’s a light foundation and that’s great. But it’s also matte. Shiny faces rejoice! All I need is a tiny dab and I kid you not, I could easily forego powder. For anyone interested, I am very fair and I went with the linen shade and it’s perfection.
- bareMinerals Well-Rested eye brightening shadow – I can’t live without this. Anyone who reads me regularly knows that my younger daughter is a vampire. Her motto is something along the lines of, “SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!” She has a lovely complexion. I, on the other hand, must be weak. Because OMG SLEEP NOW PLZ. This stuff is a miracle for me. You can use it as a shadow primer, but I sometimes just use it as a shadow. I also put a bit under my eyes to conceal the dark circles courtesy of sweet Audrey Elizabeth. Love.
- Maybelline Volum’ Express, The Falsies mascara – I have been searching for mascara to love for years. I was fully prepared to spend as much as it took to find the one. I’m pretty psyched to have found it for like seven bucks. This mascara works better than my $30 fancy brands.
- OPI Gel manicures – I guess this is just OPI’s version of the Shellac manicures I’ve been hearing about for years but have never tried and WHY did I wait so long? I’m going into week three and my nails look amazing. AMAZING. And I am not trying to hear any noise about damage to my nails. I will be honest and tell you straight up that I do not care. OPI gel manicures + Stephanie = True Love Always.
- Target cardigans – Have you guys bought every single Target cardigan yet? Get there now or they will be gone because I need to have All the Cardis. Take note, however. There are several cuts. I’m specifically singing the praises of the Merona® Women’s Crewneck 3/4 Sleeve. It’s a really inexpensive way to jazz up your wardrobe. Listen to me. Like I’m Stacy London.
- Scarves – I’m obsessed with spring scarves. Again, Target to the rescue! TJMaxx and Marshalls also have a great selection. Plain, boring sweater? Hair up in a pony again? FUN SCARF TO THE RESCUE!
- Bangs – Hey, if the FLOTUS can rock them, so can I. Bonus? They make my every day bun look a little more polished and hide the forehead wrinkles I will maybe someday (ok, now.) have.
What are your recent fun finds? Never mind if you are hopping on a trend late in the game (see most of my list). Share with me! I want to piggy back off of your success!
Pleast note: this is not a sponsored post in any way. None of these brands know I exist. I just love them! Well, except my hair. My hair knows me.