I’ve had a quiet, sleepy weekend recovering from an AWESOME ctworkingmoms.com event (Michelle will be telling you all about it very soon!) so this Magical Monday I’m doing a simple gratitude list. Count your blessings with me, won’t you, Dear Sister?
Today I’m grateful for:
* Quiet, sleepy weekends. Often it’s not easy for me to relax into the ebb…but I know it’s necessary and I always emerge recharged and revitalized.
* The ability to watch some movies over the weekend. This really doesn’t happen much but my family seemed to know I needed the down-time.
* Solar lights in my garden! They make me so happy!
* Trying to catch fire-flies with my boys in the yard last night.
* Internet connections and my cyber-sisters who keep me sane on MANY occasions.
* Grilled hamburgers.
* My baby sleeping very well all week in his own bed ~ a truly, truly WONDERFUL thing!
* Groceries in bulk. Though I don’t particularly enjoy shopping in bulk, I DO enjoy the bounty when I get home and it’s all put away.
* Coma-like-sleep. It’s been very welcomed lately.
* Good dark beer brewed by my dearest hubby.
* The flowers starting to bloom in my gardens.
* My natural swim pond should be fully installed this week. YAY!
Start your Monday with a little magic ~ what are YOU grateful for today? I love you! ♥