This Magical Monday we’re continuing the theme of gratitude. Unlike last week, I’m not in a craptastic mood (thank GAWD!) but I still like to start a Monday with counting my blessings. So here we go.
I’m grateful for:
* My wonderful hubby. He knows I’ve been experiencing a lull lately and he’s been comforting and understanding.
* The BEAUTIFUL new look that Michelle Noehren gave my blog My Everyday Magic! It’s absolutely gorgeous and all the Fairies and commenters LOVE it! I just can’t thank you enough, Dear Sister!
* Homeschooling. I have to admit I’m VERY grateful I don’t have to do any back-to-school shopping. Especially since buying my 5 year old new clothes never goes over well ~ that little dude wears the same outfit day in and day out (even to bed!). Hmmmmm, perhaps I’m raising the next Einstein…
* Good dark beer shared with my hubby.
* Thick crust pizza.
* Grocery shopping by myself yesterday ~ always a nice little vacation.
* Apple cider donuts.
* My cleaning lady who comes today ~ she does the deep cleaning and our house desperately needs it right now.
* Hummingbirds at our feeder even as I type.
* Deep breathing is always good.
* Ice tea.
* The times when I can shower without my 2 year old crying outside the shower door. Who knew that me taking a shower could be viewed as SO unreasonable! (Cross your fingers for me that I get one of the easy showers this morning, please!)
* Deciding that even though I may suck at aerial silks right now that I’m going to be AWESOME someday ~ and deciding to document my sucky-to-awesome journey!
* New projects and new possibilities!
Thanks for taking the time to be grateful with me, this Magical Monday! Keep on rockin’ it, Sister! ♥