Lately I’ve been challenging my self-limiting beliefs ~ the ones that apply to me personally and the ones that apply to “reality” as we know it. I’m strongly feeling that I want a very different experience of life than the one I’m having ~ one that goes beyond what I’ve been taught, one that goes beyond what I believe to be true. I want to create something new and different ~ ENTIRELY new and different. To that end, I played a game with myself in my journal last night with the intention that I can create whatever kind of reality I want. It ended taking up 4 pages and had me thinking that maybe, just maybe, a seed for a brand new ME was just planted. Here are some of the highlights:
* If I want, I can run really, really fast and win lots of races.
* If I want, I can perform amazing feats of super-human strength!
* If I want, I can eat A LOT of food and never gain weight!
* If I want, I can have full body orgasms on a regular basis!
* If I want, I can travel the world with my family and friends in luxury!
* If I want, I can hand out $100 bills on the street!
* If I want, I can truly enjoy cooking…and eating!
* If I want, I can ride a moped in a bikini and feel GORGEOUS!
* If I want, I can do back dives off cliffs into the ocean.
* If I want, I can do 40 pull-ups!
* If I want, I can drink as much as I want and never get a hang-over and never act like a dumb-ass!
* If I want, I can make millions of dollars with very little work!
* If I want, I can have a daily life that thrills and excites me!
* If I want, I can wake up tomorrow morning in BLISS!
* If I want, all of this could be EASY!
For the record, I didn’t wake up this morning in BLISS yet, but that doesn’t mean it couldn’t happen. I do believe ALL of this has a really strong possibility of happening…if I want.
Happy Magical Monday. ♥