I don’t think there’s any better way to start the week than counting our blessings, so let’s be grateful this Magical Monday.
Today I’m grateful for:
* Wonderful friends who sparkle up all my websites. (Love you, Michelle!)
* My boys had a 12 hour play-date yesterday! First at our house, then at our friends house and then we all gathered for dinner. How wonderful to have friends where we can have impromptu fun like this.
* Oktoberfest beer.
* Pasta and meatballs.
* Counting the morning glories with my baby every morning ~ yesterday we counted 140. That’s a new record.
* Understanding, loving husbands.
* Good books. Right now I’m reading “Red Hot and Holy” and I’m really enjoying it.
* Planning on going for a run shortly…it’s so good for my mental health.
* Pandora One ~ it’s the only thing I listen to in my car.
* Giving out free hugs ~ I’m thinking of doing it again soon.
* Sleep ~ bedtime, naptime, it’s all good.
* Deep breathing.
Don’t forget to count your blessings this Magical Monday. Love you, Dear Sisters. ♥