This Magical Monday I’m grateful for:
* A really great weekend of stepping out of my comfort zone and trying new things!
* Friday night my family and I went to a new (to us) Mexican restaurant and it was awesome. Then we went to an open stage night at my aerial studio. It was late for my boys to be out but we all had a FANTASTIC time!
* A Girl’s Night Out on Saturday where we went to see the musical parody of “Fifty Shades of Grey.” It was raunchy, inappropriate and so freakin’ HILARIOUS! I highly recommend it for anyone who has read the book.
* A date with my gorgeous hubby Sunday.
* My pink combat boots. They’re totally awesome.
* I actually did something new and interesting this November ~ I started and finished my Christmas shopping for my 3 boys AND we decorated yesterday. Two new records and I’m beginning to think this anti-holiday chick has been abducted by aliens and replaced with someone else.
* The aerial studio my (wonderful, patient) husband let me set up on our first floor master bedroom. I’m LOVING being able to practice on my silks. It’s making such a difference!
* The November Daily Gratitude on FB. I’ve been doing daily gratitude for six years now and I know how transformative it can be.
* Tacos for breakfast, ’cause why not?
* The GPS in my mini-van that has made me MUCH more adventurous (she has such a nice voice too).
* The understanding that comfort zones ain’t that comfortable!
Don’t forget to count your blessings this Magical Monday! ♥