This Magical Monday I’m grateful for:
* A really fun date with my hubby Friday night where we shared drinks with friends and went to an art exhibit opening ~ so much fun!
* A really, slow, lazy Sunday where my family got the rest we all needed.
* The rain yesterday, which matched my family’s energy levels.
* On Demand TV.
* Spaghetti for dinner ~ something my whole family will eat is QUITE magical.
* Thanks to my 4 months of aerial classes I’m FINALLY able to do a pull-up for the first time EVER in my whole life!
* My freakin’ adorable 2 year old who is just talking up a storm in the cutest way possible.
* Finding some really inexpensive and super-fun clothes on Amazon ~ I bought a whole wardrobe over the weekend!
* America’s Funniest Videos ~ a Sunday night ritual in my house-hold.
* Taco pizza.
* Swearing ~ sometimes it just feels SO GOOD!
* My 8 year old is teaching himself all about squids thanks to his trusty ipad.
* The energy and motivation to keep my house clean in recent months ~ I really like living in a clean, organized home. It helps keep my mind peaceful.
* A really good pair of boots.
* Sparkly scarves.
* Hubby and I having good talks and recommitting ourselves to each other and to living our lives to the fullest!
Don’t forget to count your blessings this Magical Monday! ♥