This Magical Monday I’m grateful for:
* Naps and sleeping. Really, really important to me right now!
* Drinking champagne in a bubble bath by candlelight. I started this ritual when I had a little vacation from my family and now I make sure to do it at least 3 times a week because it just feeeeels soooo good (even when two little boys end up in the bath with me).
* An appointment I had with an amazing chiropractor who is also an energy healer. She knew things without my telling her and it felt so good to be understood.
* I’m now taking some new supplements (given to me by the amazing chiropractor) and I’m hopeful that I’ll get some new, sustained energy so perhaps napping and sleeping won’t be quite as important to me anymore.
* My aerial silks practice continues to make me so happy!
* Doing more work on my Love From Baby website after taking a couple of months off. I’d forgotten how good I feel when working with the Spirit Baby Realm and it feels good to be back!
* Hubby’s homemade chili ~ dinner for Sunday and Monday night.
* I’ve been planning meals for the week the past 3 weeks. It’s been…NEVER since I did this and it feels good having an answer to “what are we having for dinner?”
* Really amazing and insightful talks with my 8 year old and 6 year old lately about past lives and life purposes. They are teaching me so much!
* Good dark beer. Always a wonderful thing.
Start your week off right and count your blessings, Dear Sister. What are you grateful for this Magical Monday? ♥