This Magical Monday I’m grateful for:
* A really wonderful 50th birthday party for a Dear Friend yesterday. This woman knows how to party ~ there was a band, belly-dancing, wide-open fields and trampolines for the kids to play with, and a really great group of people. We were there all day and it was so nice to step out of our usual day and CELEBRATE!
* Belly-dancing with my Sister Friends! Nothing brings out the Goddess in a woman like belly-dancing!
* My kids were so happy to be home after a long day away.
* GORGEOUS weather! Oh, hallelujah, Spring is here to stay!!!
* I totally cleaned out my garden shed on Saturday. That place was a sty and you couldn’t even step foot in it because it was so crammed full of stuff. I love how spacious everything feels once I clean the crap out!
* That little critic in my head is losing more and more power as I continue to affirm “I love myself, I love myself, I love myself.” It’s amazing to realize how many thoughts I DON’T have when that critic is silenced. Seriously, I’m talking less and thinking less ~ both an amazing freedom!
* My two-year-old is proceeding to drag the kitchen chairs into the living room as I write this. I love all the silly little things that 2 year olds do. Well…not all of the silly things, but when I can be in the moment, their antics are pretty darn cute, even when infuriating.
* Experimenting with new sandwiches ~ hubby and I took french baguettes, split them open and on one we put olive oil, gruyere cheese, olives, tomato, green pepper (yum!) and on the other one we put brie, candied pecans, green apple and spring greens (double yum!). New fav’s!
* Forrest Gump! It was on last night after we got home and it’s always a must-see for hubby and me.
* Freshly made grapefruit juice! (One of my fav’s because not everyone in my family likes it and I get more to myself.)
* My homeschool group. We’re a pretty awesome group of Mamas and kids. LOVE my homeschool group!
* Seeing Spring spring up! Daffodils, pansies, violas! And I’m getting excited watching the clover and violets sprouting. I forage in my yard and put these edible greens and flowers in my smoothies. I also make red clover lemonade which is fun because it actually turns pink.
* Today. Today is good. Today I’m happy.
What are you grateful for this Magical Monday? ♥