We’ve generally reserved guest posts for the winter holiday break but now we’re opening ourselves up to occasional pieces from our readers! If you’ve been wanting to share a piece with our wonderful community feel free to email us a submission at email@example.com. If selected your post will go live here on the site and be shared on our social media! This is a great opportunity to be part of a special community. ♥
Here are some general guidelines to consider:
- Being a judgement-free community is incredibly important to us. So please make sure your submission is written in a non-judgmental way.
- Please keep your submission between 500-750 words. Feel free to include photos!
- While our core 26 bloggers are from Connecticut, those outside the state may submit guest posts (yay!).
- No product reviews, endorsements or political posts will be accepted.
- The best pieces are those that are personal.
- We reserve the right to accept or decline submissions. We may edit them for proofreading purposes but will not make major content changes.
- Original pieces only. No cross-posting.
So lovely readers – if you’d like to send something along please do! If you have any questions feel free to contact me via email – firstname.lastname@example.org.