Has anyone read the children’s book by Alice Low, entitled “Summer”? It’s a fun read and perfectly describes why summer time is simply the best.
So, because summer with a five-year old and a two-year old is filling me with such joy and excitement, why not recognize the top ten things that summer brings that our family absolutely loves?
“Summer brings so many things…”
1. Playing outside until past 8 o’clock.
2. Eating ice cream.
3. Riding bikes to the playground.
4. Going swimming at the town pool.
5. Playing on the front porch.
6. Eating meals on the back deck.
7. Going on weekend adventures to the beach or mountains.
8. Eating ice cream from an ice cream truck.
9. Spray pads.
10. Cool baths.