This Magical Monday I’m grateful for:
* This statement: “When people act the least deserving of love is when they need it most.” I had this saying taped to my refrigerator when my 2nd son was 3 years old. It’s a good reminder to pull out now!
* The Chester Fair. We go every year with friends and it’s always so much fun. Never disappoints.
* Schools starting this week! Even though I’m a homeschooler, I still REALLY look forward to school starting ~ this means we get the beaches, museums, aquariums and everywhere else pretty much back to ourselves. And I’m not going to apologize for LOVING this!
* My wonderful hubby. We’ve been kicking ass with the co-parenting lately, making sure that each of us gets the recharge and time away that we need. Makes all the difference.
* Hummingbirds! We have a baby brother and sister at our feeder multiple times a day. If you LOVE hummingbirds, get a feeder that can suction cup to your window AND that has a perch (they are actually pretty inexpensive). Our hummingbirds bring me so much JOY!
* Beer in a bubble bath at night ~ this happens for me a few times a week.
* Oktoberfest beer is coming to stores already! A favorite of hubby’s and mine.
* Asters, mums, and fall daisies!
* Deep breathing, running/walking in the woods, being in my garden, and reading in bed ~ my absolute go-to’s for when I need time to myself. Which, frankly, is often!
What are you grateful for this Magical Monday? ♥