This Magical Monday I’m grateful for:
* Fulfilling my only 2014 goal ~ to rent a bouncy house (yes, I dream BIG!). My boys and I sat down at the beginning of 2014 and went over the things we’d like to do this year, and honestly, I just wanted to rent us a bouncy house for the fun of it! So yesterday, I did. And it was AWESOME! It felt absolutely decadent renting something outrageous, not for any special occasion, but just for the enjoyment. We didn’t even care if friends could come play with us (which they did!) because we were so excited just to do this for our family. Still patting myself on the back for this one.
* Yesterday was also a day my boys have been counting down to for MONTHS, because the new Skylanders Trap Team video game came out. They were more excited for this than Christmas! And apparently other kids were too because stores opened 2 hours early to accommodate the release date of this game (!!!). For the first time in my life, I actually went to a store as soon as it opened to get them this game. It was actually super-fun driving to Toys R Us at 7:30 in the morning (but no, I will still never do the Black-Friday rush…ever).
* My boys dubbed yesterday “Sunday Super-Fun-Fun-Fun Day!” 😉
* My boys all slept great last night!
* Taking the day OFF today to recover from our Fun-Day-Hangover! (Not a true hangover, just a day to crash.)
* Got some new clothes from Amazon that look pretty great, including a pair of lace-up boots. For reals, I don’t know what I did before Amazon.
* Hubby’s chili ~ it just rocks.
* Talking to myself much more positively in my head. That’s always a nice thing.
* My little guy is dropping his nap, which is now getting easier since he’ll now go to bed two hours earlier.
* Making popcorn in our popcorn machine.
* Fall decorations.
* The beautiful weather yesterday and the gray, rainy days before that ~ loved it all.
* Pandora One. I don’t know what I did before Pandora either.
Don’t forget to count your blessings this Magical Monday. ♥