This Magical Monday I’m grateful for:
* My cozy, comfortable bed. And I really love snuggling with my 3 year old ~ my last co-sleeping child.
* Hot showers and epsom salt baths. Been spending a lot of time in the water.
* Fall scented candles.
* Tacos (a regular item on my gratitude list).
* A husband who picks up the slack when I’m not feeling great.
* Piles of leaves that make my boys happy.
* Pinterest. I’ve been making lots of aerial silks boards and being so inspired.
* Mexican Coke ~ it comes in a glass bottle and it doesn’t have high fructose corn syrup and it just tastes so yummy!
* Watching “Earth to Echo” with my boys this weekend and having them declare it “the best movie ever.”
* The unconditional love my children show me ~ I have so much to learn from them.
* The opportunity to write this gratitude list when it’s the last thing I really wanted to do ’cause I’m feeling quite crappy ~ but it always does make me feel better, even if just for a few minutes.
* Feeling at peace with all my feelings.
Happy Magical Monday. ♥