Last week I traveled for work and this week I was in training until yesterday afternoon. I can’t even remember what I’m supposed to be doing right now – as is evidenced by my super late post.
Here are some things. In no particular order.
- I made a menu for next week. I KNOW. See? I was so productive with that, I might as well just call this week a success.
- My friends are just the greatest. All of them. For no reason and all the reasons.
- I’m so freaking excited my kids love their Halloween costumes. No, Audrey is not going as Elsa because Halloween requires a costume and Audrey is Elsa errr day.
- My husband and I put together a new SOP doc for running our household and I have to say, I’m pretty excited about that, too. It’s a legit document with hard times for waking up, waking up the children, morning routine, evening routine, dinner situations, bedtime duties, and so on and SO FORTH AND IT IS GLORIOUS.
- I have a severe problem with leaving water glasses all over my house and, as my husband has feared, I think I’ve passed it on to the girls. Milk sippies all over. So stank. So my fault.
- My seventh wedding anniversary is on Monday! In celebration, I share with you the most puzzling photo we have from that day.
- We recently traded in my beloved minivan and I really miss it. Well, I mean, I love zipping around in a normal sized car. I love the gas mileage. I love having a sun roof and SATELLITE RADIO OMG WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE (Backspin. You’re welcome.). But, I miss the storage. I miss the sliding doors so hard. Oh well, this is my current first world problem.
- Why must kids insist on the Fake Smile every single school picture???
Happy Halloween Eve!!