1. Dads will help you build intricate castles out of wooden blocks.
2. Dads will let you decorate the dog’s kennel.
3. Dads will let you pose them for photoshoots with stuffed animals.
4. Dads will make you towel skirts.
5. Dads will take you to all your violin lessons and handle all the practicing.
6. Dads will suit up and take you out to play in the snow when it’s way too cold for mom to go out.
7. Dads are always willing to share their pillows.
8. Dads will take you down that slide that you’re just too scared to go on alone.
9. Dads are always up for a nap.
10. Dads will teach you to hula hoop.
Around these parts, dad is the tickle monster, the one that swings them up-a-side down and the one who shares his love of music. He wipes noses and bottoms. He holds hands and hair. There’s nothing I love more than seeing my children snuggled up with their dad. My most precious gifts in life wrapped up in each other. Happy Belated Fathers’ Day to the father of my baby girls.