This Magical Monday I’m grateful for:
* A really wonderful 50th birthday party for a Dear Friend yesterday. This woman knows how to party ~ there was a band, belly-dancing, wide-open fields and trampolines for the kids to play with, and a really great group of people. We were there all day and it was so nice to step out of our usual day and CELEBRATE!
* Belly-dancing with my Sister Friends! Nothing brings out the Goddess in a woman like belly-dancing!
* My kids were so happy to be home after a long day away.
* GORGEOUS weather! Oh, hallelujah, Spring is here to stay!!!
* I totally cleaned out my garden shed on Saturday. That place was a sty and you couldn’t even step foot in it because it was so crammed full of stuff. I love how spacious everything feels once I clean the crap out!