This Magical Monday I’m grateful for:
* My 9 year old getting a break from the role he plays in our family (I swear he’s a more responsible parent than either hubby or me!) and having a sleepover at a friends house. Long overdue!
* Garlic bread.
* Warm boots with sheepskin soles.
* Doggie walks in the woods with my boys many times a week ~ it’s always a reset button for all of us.
* I’ve been reading some of my favorite childhood books by Madeleine L’engle and really, really enjoying them.
* The fireplace in my bedroom that I turn on every chilly morning. My 3 year old plays with his cars and watches Thomas while I read for a half hour or so. I love our leisurely mornings…ahhhh….