Working Moms on the Move
Become a member today for just $60!
Don’t you just love our motto ‘Working It’? It’s so relevant for us working mommas. Whether we are at home caring for our families or at the office getting the job done – we’re always “working it.” Unfortunately, that means we often times put aside daily exercise that can go a long way in helping busy working moms “work it” all day long. Let’s face it – we’re swamped, we’re tired most of the time and life can be stressful.
That’s why we have our own membership-based initiative called Working Moms on the Move (WMOM). We hope to encourage you to get in daily movement – whether it be running, walking, yoga, cycling, pilates or whatever exercise peaks your interest. We KNOW that with a little encouragement you can find the time in your day to get a little exercise in – and we know you’ll feel better!
Here are some photos of our WMOM members getting their movement on:
By becoming a member of WMOM you’ll get:
1. To Join a Private Virtual Workout Support Group -
CTWorkingMoms.com is a place where moms come together (virtually) to engage in a respectful, supportive, non-judgemental fashion. Our WMOM initiative strives to achieve the same type of environment. For that reason, our virtual workout group takes place via a closed facebook page. Since the group is members-only, the posts and comments that group members make will not be public. Comments will only be visible to group members so that we can ensure a safe & comfortable environment for all participants.
Our virtual workout group aims to do several things including (1) encouraging you to post daily about what kind of movement you fit into your day and (2) to inspire and motivate you to get started and to stick with it! We’ll even put up some tips about things like hydration, training for your first race, the importance of stretching and more.
2. Exclusive Knowledge About Working Mom Approved Events -
Have you ever wanted to participate in a 5K run/walk but because you have small kids have a hard time finding the right race? Often times races don’t allow the use strollers and cycling events don’t allow bike trailers, therefore limiting the number of races & events moms can participate in. We’ll keep you in the loop about kid-friendly events that we deem “Working Mom Approved.”
3. Your Own Training T-Shirt -
All members of our WMOM virtual workout group are receive a FREE “Working It.” training t-shirt upon signing up (the shirts are AWESOME, just sayin’). We strongly encourage you to wear your shirt while working out and to rock it at any sporting events you participate it. It’s a great reminder that we are all supporting one another and we aren’t alone on the journey to increase our daily movement.
So, How Do You Join??
Joining is very easy! Simply click the buy now button below to get started. The cost of membership is $60 for the life of the program! That’s quite a steal if you ask us. Important legal note: by submitting payment you are also submitting your electronic signature for the agreement at the bottom of this page.
Upon sign up, you will receive your very own Working Mom on the Move training tech-tee and will be invited to the special, members-only facebook page! If you’d like additional t-shirts you can purchase them for $15/shirt.
- We do not provide specific workout plans. Instead, we focus on keeping you motivated throughout your exercise journey!
- You should always consult a doctor before beginning a new workout regime.
- Membership is open to all women ages 18+. You do not have to be from CT to benefit!
- By becoming a member you are agreeing that CTWorkingMoms.com and Working Moms on the Move are not held liable for any injuries that you may incur.
- Memberships are non-refundable.
We are fortunate to have the support of several wonderful sponsors. Please take the time to check out their websites. We adore each of them!
1. In consideration for participating in Working Moms on the Move and other valuable consideration, I hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue CT Working Moms LLC, CTWorkingMoms.com, their officers, bloggers and agents (hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me while participating in such activity, or while in, on or upon the premises where the activity is being conducted or in transportation to and from said premises.
2. To the best of my knowledge, I can fully participate in this activity. I am fully aware of risks and hazards connected with the activity, including but not limited to the risks as noted herein, and I hereby elect to voluntarily participate in said activity.
3. I further hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the releases from any loss, liability, damage or costs, including court costs and attorney’s fees, that may incur due to my participation in said activity.
4. I understand that CT Working Moms, LLC will not be responsible for any medical costs associated with an injury I may sustain.