I hope all you lovely women had a wonderful Thanksgiving! What a perfect time to be grateful for all the little things! My Magic this Monday is:
* Very quickly getting over the disappointment of not bringing home the dog we thought was ours ~ and in fact feeling quite relieved (as she was just not the right temperment for our family no matter how beautiful she was).
* My dearest hubby agreeing to take salsa lessons with me…in our own living room! (I ordered the DVD today!) 😉
* Finding ways of enjoying Christmas without the sole focus being the accumulation of stuff ~ we’re planning a Family Talent Show (which is why hubby and I learning to dance!)
* My dearest hubby’s homemade chili ~ my 6 year old had 5 bowls of it last night (and then asked what else there was to eat…ahhhh, growing boys!)
* My sweet, sweet, beautiful 3 month old baby boy who let EVERYONE in the family hold him on Thanksgiving and was so good natured about it! (My first 2 babies never let ANYONE hold them except me, so this is a LOVELY experience!)
* Being inspired to make our home more of a creative-learning-environment! I’ve created a “treasure chest” where I put new things in it for them to discover everyday. They are toys that we already have, but having them all in one special place seems to make it more fun ~ I’m including books, games, puzzles, and toys and it’s been fun for all of us. 🙂
* Navigating tantrums with a cool head! (THAT is true magic!)
* Home grocery delivery!
* Junior Mints!
* Dark beer!
What’s so magical about your Monday?