Yeah, it’s Labor Day today, but hopefully you’re still checking out the website because you don’t want to miss this! In celebration of CTWorkingMoms.com one-year anniversary we are holding a very special 5 days of giveaways event right here on the site. Every day this week we’ll announce a new themed giveaway package and all you have to do is leave a comment on the blog post to be entered. Easy as that. We do appreciate it if you would also follow us on FACEBOOK, TWITTER & PINTEREST!
Did I mention that each giveaway has a value of over $200. Yep, pretty freaking awesome. So, let’s get to it!
Giveaway Package #1: Date Night!
The winner will receive all of the items below. Winner will be selected by random next Monday so be sure to check back! (Contest open for one week)
Our date night package was put together with love. We thought about all the aspects of a wonderful evening with your significant other and we’ve got you covered!
Item #1: A $75 gift certificate to Max Restaurant Group. Yes – you read that right! I LOVE all the Max Restaurants. You get the gift certificate mailed to you and you pick the Max Restaurant you want to dine at! There are some fine print details with this – the gift certificate can’t be used towards tip, alcohol or tax. So it’s $75 of YUMMY food – sounds pretty awesome right?
Item #2: A beautiful pair of vintage clip on earrings from SavvyBetty. Add a little sparkle to your outfit on date-night with these gorgeous earrings! Any gal can wear clip-on earrings, even if you have pierced ears. These beauties sit right on your earlobe and will add an element of romance to your evening. Check out their etsy shop.
Item #3: Candies from MandiesCandies. Date night has to have a sweet element right? The lucky winner will get to enjoy a dozen of these triple layer heart pops! These yummy chocolates are handmade with love. Check out their etsy shop and their facebook page!
Item #4: Passionfruit, handmade candle from Amy O. Oo-la-la. After your wonderful evening out why not enjoy a little alone time with each other? Light this lovely handmade candle and we’re sure the passion will start flowing (wink, wink)! Check out Amy’s Esty shop and her facebook page.
That ends all the goods in our date-night package! Here are the rules:
- TO ENTER LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS POST BY SUNDAY AT 11:59 PM, ONE COMMENT PER PERSON
- FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER & PINTEREST
- WINNER WILL BE NOTIFIED HERE ON THE BLOG ON MONDAY MORNING AND MUST RESPOND VIA EMAIL BY TUESDAY AT NOON OR A NEW WINNER WILL BE SELECTED
- Please note: prize winners do not receive an email to inform them of their win, you MUST check back to the website
- CT Working Moms is not compensated for reviews/giveaways. We love giving stuff away and are happy to bring you freebies!
- We would love you to pieces if you share this post with your family & friends!