This Magical Monday I’m grateful for:
* Fire places that start with just the push of a button.
* Decorating for fall with my 5 year old and letting him eat all the candy corn he wanted ~ he’s my candy-man and always has been.
* Eating in our “Tap Room” last night to celebrate the Fall Equinox.
* My sensitive 8 year old who spoke the very same words I was feeling yesterday. He’s amazing and I love him.
* Really GREAT sex with hubby last night!
* Our baby is freakin’ adorable and makes our whole family smile all the time!
* The aspirin downed with a swig of coke this morning ~ my perfect hang-over cure.
* Dreams last night that comforted and informed me of exactly what I needed/wanted to know.
* A FANTASTIC get-together with some of our ctworkingmom bloggers to celebrate this site’s 2 year birthday this past Saturday night! Happy Birthday CTworkingmoms.com!
* A really lovely conversation with my parents last night.
* Trusting in my Sparkle even when I can’t see it.
* Sisterhood, Strength, and Support.
I love you all! Don’t forget to count your blessings this Magical Monday. ♥