Since we’re stepping inside the momfessional this week, I’m giving up a few of my parenting-fail secrets.
1. I look really organized on the outside, but don’t open my closets, drawers, or cabinets – they are a mess. Just open the door, toss crap in, slam door. As my grandma used to say, “Out of sight…out of mind.”
2. Sometimes when I’m on the computer at home, I tell my son that I’m working when I’m really just browsing websites or reading re-caps of tv shows that I never get to watch.
3. I hide chocolate because I don’t want to share it with my family. It’s mine…mine…all mine (insert maniacal laugh here)!!
4. I’ve told hubby that I’m going to the gym and gone shopping by myself because I just wanted to be alone.
5. I’ve thrown away my kid’s junk filled goody bags from parties and played dumb when asked where they went.
What are your momfessional moments? We’re judgment free here…it’s a safe place to confess.