1. You have conversations about Jake, Sophia, Max and Ruby;
2. You impulsively scream “fire truck” every time you pass one in the car;
3. You say “listening ears” and “use your words” often;
4. You know the backstory of the Avengers and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles;
5. You buy more fruit in one grocery trip than you ever thought imaginable;
6. You know ‘how dinosaurs say I love you’ and that ‘dragons love tacos’;
7. You have spontaneous dance parties morning, noon, and night;
8. You know all of the words to ‘Ba Ba Black Sheep’;
9. You rate restaurants on the availability of crayons and wikki stix; and
10. You consider a trip to the library and the playground a perfect weekend.
Enjoy your toddlers and Pre-schoolers. I’ve been told it goes fast…and I’m starting to believe it!