This Magical Monday I’m grateful for:
* The appreciation list I made about my 2 year old last week. I definitely experienced a shift in my perspective since then and we are back in harmony. Even my 9 year old said “Kai isn’t being annoying anymore,” and I agreed saying “He just needed more love.” I tell ya, this exercise works like a charm.
* It has rained so much that we have a waterfall and small river in the woods in our front yard. This has only happened twice in the seven years we’ve lived here. I love running water so much that my boys and I immediately went out to play in it first thing yesterday morning. It was magical. Oh, how I wish it were there all year round in all seasons!
* Burgers and fries for dinner ~ a meal that my whole family looks forward to.
* A music-movie marathon this past weekend ~ Pitch Perfect, The Wedding Singer, and School of Rock. LOVE all these movies!
* Sooooo looking forward to perhaps seeing some sun and daffodils this week? Maybe?
* My semi-nightly bubble bath ritual ~ it calms, centers and balances me.
* Hubby’s home-brewed beer ~ he’s got a couple of really great ones on tap right now! Beer made with love, how wonderful is that?
* Using mantras to silence the useless chatter in my head ~ the mantra I’ve been using for the past month is “I love myself, I love myself, I love myself.” It’s really become a beautiful touchstone. When I find myself worrying about something or having negative thoughts, I just redirect to “I love myself, I love myself, I love myself” over and over. It’s been a great way to rewire my brain!
* My house is so friggin’ clean. I’ve found that I have a lot more energy since I’ve started taking my Vit B complex and now I just want to keep busy rather than resting all the time, like I needed in the past. My house is completely decluttered, clean AND all the laundry is done. Hallelujah!
What’s making you grateful this Magical Monday? ♥