This Magical Monday I’m grateful for:
* Pizza dinners!
* Remote control cars that make all my boys (and kitties) so happy.
* Our two kittens that really entertain us and they both LOOOOVE our doggie, which is a real treat for her.
* My new nose ring. 🙂
* My aerial silks practice! I did a 30 day inversion challenge on my Kate Street blog (warning: lots of swearing is involved) where I got over a mental block and now my practice is so much better! I’m so effin’ happy!
* My littlest boy is turning THREE this week and he is so excited for his birthday. He’s such a stinkin’ cutie.
* My oldest boy is starting a knitting class this week with other homeschoolers and he’s so excited. He’s been wanting to learn to knit for a couple of years now and is just too hard learning from a video!
* Hard lemonade on a summer night.
* Taking naps when I need them…and I’ve been needing them A LOT!
* The flowers in our gardens are sooooo pretty right now!
* My littlest guy and I go outside every morning to count the morning glories. It’s my absolute favorite morning ritual.
* Dog walks with the whole family.
* Family coming to visit this weekend.
* This moment now to count my blessings ~ it always starts the week off right!
Happy Magical Monday! ♥