2014 has been such a great year for my family. We purchased our dream home, tackled some of the largest renovation projects we still had a few breaks to be together as a family. For that, I am grateful. As I sit back and reflect upon this year there are so many other things I am grateful for.
– Being a mother. It is the hardest, but most rewarding job I will ever have.
– Going five years strong with my husband, who is one of the most patient, hardworking man I know. I am lucky.
– Healthy and happy parents who spend so much time with my daughter. They just can’t get enough of her.
– A mother-in-law who has literally given up almost every weekend this summer to work on our house. We wouldn’t be where we are today without her.
– CT Working Moms Writers. These women rock! They are one of the biggest support systems I have and they make me laugh and cry every day.
– My girlfriends. Becky, Sarah, Karla, Michelle, Rachel and the rest of the gang. I am truly blessed to live in the same town with these girls and one day look forward to our children being in the same grade together!
– My health and my Chiropractor! I wouldn’t be where I am today without them.
– The ability to come home every night happy, and eager to see my family. –
Faith. It has taken me through some tough, challenging times, but I try and see the good out of negative situations.
– Maternity leggings. Yup, enough said. I still wear ‘em.
– Popcorn. I make it on the stove (old school) and it always makes me happy.
– Margarita’s in the summer with my girls (Thursday nights!). Enough said.
What are you thankful for this holiday season? I hope you all have a happy, safe and peaceful Thanksgiving!