This Magical Monday I’m grateful for:
* A hubby who loves to cook. Oh THANK GAWD, because most of the time, I just don’t. He made me a yummy hamburger stroganoff last night ~ one of my favs.
* Bubble baths by candle-light. I know I say this every week and it deserves saying every week.
* The fact that those Jamberry nail-thingies are being jammed down my throat ~ I think someone has finally broken me to try them. How hard is it, ladies? And how time-consuming? If it takes much longer than painting my nails, I might not do it but I’m perfectly willing to be talked into it!
* Honoring my family and our needs and taking a very short Thanksgiving break. We don’t want to be away from our new kitties that long so we’re only going away for 2 nights.
* The warm weather yesterday. We had a birthday party to go to and it was great that the kids played outside a lot of the time.
* My oldest boy and I are learning to play hacky sack together. He used his own money to buy me one ~ a purple and blue one that he named Hummingbird. 🙂
* My oldest boy, along with wanting to learn hacky sack, has decided he wants to brush up on his arcade crane machine skills, so this weekend armed with a $10 sleeve of quarters he and I had a date with a crane machine. It was fun!
* The smile on my littlest boy’s face when we sees that I’m awake in the morning.
* That my 6 year old will make lego cars for his little brother, who is also becoming a lego fanatic (though to be honest, 3 year olds and legos aren’t really the best combination, unless you REALLY like fixing legos over and over and over and over again…which I don’t).
* Warm, sparkly scarves.
* Our doggie who so loves having us outside with her in the yard that she does these figure-eight sprints ~ I call them her Happy Laps.
* My boys and I have been watching America’s Funniest Videos on roku. LOVE that there are no commercial breaks!
Don’t forget to count your blessings this Magical Monday. ♥
4 thoughts on “Magical Monday”
I’m wondering if the Lego fixing ever ends. Now he can fix what she breaks (see what happens there), but there are still tears when it happens! (His or mine? We’ll leave that a mystery).
Ha! Love this comment! I get it on every level!
Kate I LOVE jamberry! When compared to nail polish I’d say I like doing jamberry better because there’s not waiting for it to dry. I’m wearing some jams right now and they are really fun! They last way longer than nail polish but you have to put them on correctly. There are lots of short youtube videos about that. Start out small perhaps, just get one pack ($15). I use a hair dryer to do mine.
Loved your magic as always.
*Sweet snuggles with my girl
*Seeing some of the women of CTWM’s Sat night. So.Much.Laughing.
*I LOVE the holiday season and seeing all the christmas lights up everywhere. Lills loves it to so we can enjoy it together.
*Put up our christmas tree and turning the lights on every night makes me so happy 🙂
Okay, I did get some jamberry in my goodie bag so I’m gonna give it a shot! I’ll get back to you! Love the christmas light love and YOU! 🙂