This Magical Monday I’m grateful for:
* A hubby who loves to cook. Oh THANK GAWD, because most of the time, I just don’t. He made me a yummy hamburger stroganoff last night ~ one of my favs.
* Bubble baths by candle-light. I know I say this every week and it deserves saying every week.
* The fact that those Jamberry nail-thingies are being jammed down my throat ~ I think someone has finally broken me to try them. How hard is it, ladies? And how time-consuming? If it takes much longer than painting my nails, I might not do it but I’m perfectly willing to be talked into it!
* Honoring my family and our needs and taking a very short Thanksgiving break. We don’t want to be away from our new kitties that long so we’re only going away for 2 nights.
* The warm weather yesterday. We had a birthday party to go to and it was great that the kids played outside a lot of the time.
* My oldest boy and I are learning to play hacky sack together. He used his own money to buy me one ~ a purple and blue one that he named Hummingbird. 🙂
* My oldest boy, along with wanting to learn hacky sack, has decided he wants to brush up on his arcade crane machine skills, so this weekend armed with a $10 sleeve of quarters he and I had a date with a crane machine. It was fun!
* The smile on my littlest boy’s face when we sees that I’m awake in the morning.
* That my 6 year old will make lego cars for his little brother, who is also becoming a lego fanatic (though to be honest, 3 year olds and legos aren’t really the best combination, unless you REALLY like fixing legos over and over and over and over again…which I don’t).
* Warm, sparkly scarves.
* Our doggie who so loves having us outside with her in the yard that she does these figure-eight sprints ~ I call them her Happy Laps.
* My boys and I have been watching America’s Funniest Videos on roku. LOVE that there are no commercial breaks!
Don’t forget to count your blessings this Magical Monday. ♥