For years I’ve wondered how I stack up to other parents and, in particular, others who are the primary ‘makers of home.’ I don’t remember the last time I washed the kitchen floor and is it gross that I only bathe the kids a few times a week? I’ve always wanted to know how often YOU get take out. My guess is that even if you and I aren’t doing things exactly the same way, someone else out there thinks that two weeks is an appropriate time to go between sheet washings and, like me, abhors running unless being chased.
So after noodling it for years, I’ve decided to throw out my burning questions in the form of a poll for our readers. (I also asked our other bloggers to give me their burning questions and I added those too). Now these questions are not meant to make you feel badly about yourself, your habits or your parenting styles. At CT Working Moms, our motto is Love More, Judge Less. We are hoping that by surveying parents about common things like parenting, home, work, self care and relationships and then reporting back to our readers that we’ll show parents that no matter what you’re doing, you’re not alone. Just as it’s important to love yourself, it’s also important to stop judging ourselves and holding ourselves to impossible and unrealistic standards. So take a few minutes and be honest. Your answers are anonymous.
And to sweeten the deal and give you a little something for your time, I’ve put together a nice little giveaway for one lucky reader valued at over $250! Nine people generously gave me something to give away, so please be sure to click on each link below to check out and support these great people. It’s never too early to start your holiday shopping.
You can earn several entries by taking the survey and showing some love for these wonderful sponsors by following them on Facebook or Instagram.
This prize pack includes:
- A Mother’s Love: Reiki Attuned Dalmatian Stone and Turquoise Howlite Healing Bracelet from Mama’s Zen. Use code CTMOMS for 20% off. ($18 value)
- The 2017-2018 Pie Life Planner – the world’s first motivational planner ($40 value)
- The Mother’s Wisdom Deck by Niki Dewart & Elizabeth Marglin with Illustrations by Jenny Kostecki-Shaw: A full-color book accompanies an illustrated deck of 52 cards featuring archetypes of empowered motherhood arranged into four suits: Nature Mother, Animal Mother, Ancestral Mother, and Divine Mother. Use them like tarot to reveal a message or to receive inspiration and insight for your lifelong journey. Illustrator Jenny Kostecki-Shaw has also included a copy of her book My Travelin’ Eye. ($37 value total)
- 100 single serving 100% pure Indonesian cinnamon packets – the perfect addition to your morning tea from veteran owned Cinn-Credible. ($12 value)
- Feel Good Bag – Featured on the Today Show, this velvet bag contains 10 engraved metal stones with positive messages for you or your child to pull out when you need a reminder that you are loved. ($25 value)
- “Do All Things With Love” shirt – Honu Yoga features shirts with ocean and yoga themes. Each purchase helps protect our ocean and sea turtles. Use coupon code MOM15 for 15% off. ($30 value)
- Pamper yourself with a Purifying Charcoal Mask from Beautycounter. ($45 value)
- A fun mug from CT artist Jennifer Vallez (Sophie & Lili) who also does custom illustrations and more. ($15 value)
- Cross Your Heart Earrings from CT jewelry and yoga bag maker Connie. Use coupon code CTWorkingMom for 20% off. ($35 value)