Hi blog readers! From time-to-time we open things up here at CT Working Moms and put out a call for guest posts. If you enjoy writing and have a personal experience to share with our audience of moms, we invite you to submit a piece of writing for consideration by our leadership team. You are welcome to write about most topics, except for politics and elections.
Here are some general guidelines that we’ll use when selecting guest posts:
- Your post should have a non-judgmental tone (this is crucial).
- Posts should be well-written and free of major grammatical errors.
- Posts should be emailed to us in a word document.
- Posts should be between 500-800 words, no longer than that please.
- We love authenticity, so write honestly and from your direct experiences.
- Original posts only, no crossposts.
Quick things to know if your piece is selected:
- We’re all volunteers here. We write from our hearts because we believe in the message of this site.
- Your post will be promoted via our social media.
- We’re grateful for you and excited to help elevate your voice.
All guest posts should be submitted to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our leadership team will get back to you and let you know if your piece has been accepted.