Starting in November, you’ll see more regular posts on CTWorkingMoms.com and we are so excited! We have some wonderful working moms lined up as part of our writing team. We are also open to our readers submitting guest posts!
If you would like to send us a guest post for consideration, please follow these guidelines:
- Pieces should be less than 500 words.
- All pieces should have a non-judgmental tone.
- Write authentically and from the heart.
- No posts about elections or politics, please.
- You should live in CT and be a mom.
You are welcome to write about parenting, relationships, career, friendship, and more!
Email your draft guest post to email@example.com as a Word document. If we plan to run your piece, I will email you back and let you know!