1) Crossed some more items off the to-do list. Yes, multiple items. It felt great, and the house felt cleaner, at least until Lenny got home the next day. It was a glorious 18 hours or so.
2) Used the bathroom uninterrupted, and with the door closed for the duration. Heavenly.
3) Slept through the night. Lenny has been in a clingy, whiney Mommy Phase lately and has been waking up in the middle of the night. Turns out he slept fine at Grandma’s (of COURSE he did!) and I got some much-needed sleep as well.
4) Cooked a meal with multiple steps, which involved multiple pans.
5) On second thought, a quick trip for burritos sounded like a better option. A rare night “out” with my honey!