A day in the life of a grad student Mommy!
A day in the life of a grad student Mommy…
The following two tabs change content below.
Sarah lives in eastern Connecticut with her husband, Dave, and their two sons, Nate and Joshua. She recently completed her Master's in Elementary Education at Eastern Connecticut State University and now works part-time as a museum educator at a local children's museum. While pregnant with her firstborn, Sarah was puzzled when more seasoned mothers she knew broke into raucous laughter when she complained that she might be bored while her newborn napped all day. Perhaps she’d brush up on her French, remodel a few rooms, or maybe learn to quilt? Now a mom of two active boys, she is wiser, and has learned the fine art of typing a research paper at 1:30 am while nursing a baby, and, perhaps more importantly, the ability to laugh at her pre-baby image of life as a mother
Latest posts by Sarah Bernhardson (see all)
- Canning with the Kids - September 17, 2014
- Being a Childless Teacher…What I Didn’t Know Then - September 10, 2014
- First Day of School…For Younger Siblings - September 3, 2014
- Why You Should Love Fall (or at least consider it) - August 27, 2014
- Back-to-School Gratitude - August 20, 2014