It’s Moms for Moms Day!
Today is the day mamas! We’re so excited that Moms for Moms Day has finally arrived. Today is about celebrating sisterhood and spreading a message of loving more and judging less. Today is about being united, not divided. Today is about feeling connected to other moms. Today is a call to action that we all remember we’re in this crazy thing called motherhood together.
So get your supportive sign ready and snap a photo of yourself – then upload it to all your social media sites, tagging us (@ctworkingmoms) and our partner The Bump (@TheBump). Make sure to tag us so we can see your messages – you can even post directly on our Facebook wall. And don’t forget to also use the hashtag #Moms4Moms!
My daughter photo-bombed my selfie!
You can download our blank template or if you want to use a cool pre-made sign we’ve got you covered!
Happy Moms for Moms Day! See you on social media today!
A special thanks to The Bump for partnering with us on this project!
Latest posts by Michelle (see all)
- Fun Valentine’s Day Activity (Starts Feb. 1st) - January 22, 2015
- 5 Things I’ve Learned Since Sending My Child to Preschool - January 15, 2015
- The Holiday Season is Tough for Those With Eating Disorders and Food Struggles - December 22, 2014
- Giveaway: Goodies Galore! - December 12, 2014
- 5 Days of Giveaways – Salon Package - December 11, 2014