It’s Moms for Moms Day!
Today is the day mamas! We’re so excited that Moms for Moms Day has finally arrived. Today is about celebrating sisterhood and spreading a message of loving more and judging less. Today is about being united, not divided. Today is about feeling connected to other moms. Today is a call to action that we all remember we’re in this crazy thing called motherhood together.
So get your supportive sign ready and snap a photo of yourself – then upload it to all your social media sites, tagging us (@ctworkingmoms) and our partner The Bump (@TheBump). Make sure to tag us so we can see your messages – you can even post directly on our Facebook wall. And don’t forget to also use the hashtag #Moms4Moms!
My daughter photo-bombed my selfie!
You can download our blank template or if you want to use a cool pre-made sign we’ve got you covered!
Happy Moms for Moms Day! See you on social media today!
A special thanks to The Bump for partnering with us on this project!
Latest posts by Michelle (see all)
- Back to School with Whole Foods! - August 28, 2014
- One Year After Our Home Was Broken Into – I’m Still Struggling - August 4, 2014
- Confession: I’m Bad at Prioritizing Date Nights - July 31, 2014
- Kindness & My Three-Year-Old - July 22, 2014
- My Bathing Suit Insecurities - July 16, 2014